Thread: Rule Update
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 12:34   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Rule Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil^
I cant quite see how your chain of thought jamp to that conclusion.
Thats is not what i am saying at all
I am saying you cannot simply pick out one aspect of a round and claim its a panacea for all that ails any future rounds - especially not something like farming.
Ah, slight misunderstanding. I'm not claiming farming would make these rounds better. I'm saying claiming it will make them less fun or exciting is groundless.

Quote:
That may be your intention, but the cost is too high for me to stomach.
What cost? You're really just drawing lines in the sand here. As I said above the fairest approach to ship stats is one set of stats, hell it's probably one ship. But we don't do it that way because the game's supposed to be about fun. It's not fair when two alliances attack one alliance but the game shouldn't be about what's fair, it should be about what's fun!

Also can you please respond to the edited bit in the above post concerning fairplay thanks.