Thread: Rule Update
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2006, 08:41   #27
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rule Update

Funny, as i said before, you will never be able to close a cov-opper. Hitting one alliance repeatedly is not a proof of a support planet, you will never be able to prove anything against such planet, except that he hates one particular alliance, or that he has fun covert opping them. Covert ops are part of the game, and you can't tell a player whom he can or cannot covert op.
Scanners out of tag will have a hard time now, but you are hurting most of the alliances who operated this way, since it was perfectly normal and legal (i.e. planets were never closed on this account in the past) in the last round to have scanners out of tag. So your rule change will affect pretty much all of the top alliance who have scanners out of tag, unless you also change the limit on alliances to that all alliances have the chance to incorporate his scanners in the tag.