Thread: That Feeling.
View Single Post
Unread 23 Apr 2007, 22:45   #1
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That Feeling.

You have a spring in your step.

You smile.

You listen to a song and the lyrics mean so much more.

You look at your text messages/photos and smile, meaningless stuff, but it means something to you.

You have met someone.

When you are with them it as though no one else exists. You are just happy and laughing and don't have a care in the world.

When they go, you miss them. More than you thought you would.

You check your emails, phone every few minutes in case they have texted you, emailed you.

Your heart beats a bit faster when someone mentions their name.

I have fallen for a girl. Not because she is beutiful. Not because she is intelligent. But because we click. We really ****ing click. It's amazing and I haven't felt this way in years.

I had the first official date today, it was good fun and it makes me want to go back for more.

Slight technicality is she lives in London, but we can work around that!

I feel so good right now, I don't care that I am broke, I couldn't give a toss I have exams in two days. Life just feels as though it's coming together.

Saying all of that in the next week things probably go horribly tits up.