View Single Post
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 15:41   #471
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
After your r31 rants missus you have XXXX all right to moan about an alliance settling for #2
Again, xVx was a different situation; They could of settled for #1 by staying with the BG's. If this was the situation this round, we'd be talking about Apprime going to war with Rock pointlessly while Rock wants to idle in 2nd.

Whatever xVx did at that time, the round was over. Stay with the BG's... idle to 1st as Asc was dead. Ally with Asc, kill the BG's.. roidrace to first or end up 2nd. I was extremly happy with the 2nd choice, as the BG's deserved to be roided down for being crap.

I also didnt say in my post that i have a problem with Rock settling for 2nd. I said i'd agree with Assassin that they should fight for #1 but im not fussed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
Correct me if im wrong but didnt ROCK lose -10% on the two night they were heavily targetted, there only serious incs of the round? Are you trying to say they would do any better against Apprime and ODDR if they went to war for #1 spot? Hopefully Rock will see that Ct and ND just want to get some heat off them after the shitstorm they kicked up failed. ROCK can be suitably impressed with with #2 this round given the situation. Do you honestly think they want to risk their top planets at this stage in the round? I think not
ND and CT have already lost the round? I dont really think continued incs really bother them now, once you've lost.. you know you're going to get roided and have no shot at #1 planet.

As for ODDR, havent they been saying all round that they're not under carDi's thumb and have been extremly good friends with Rock for the past few rounds? If that is true, why wouldnt they try to help Rock get to #1? As ODDR have good size and Apprime would target Rock over ODDR, it'd also give ODDR a very slight outside chance at #1.

I cant see Rock going to war with Apprime without ODDR's help, i presumed all this talk was due to ODDR thinking of helping Rock.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 22 Feb 2011 at 15:50.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote