Thread: t10 Predictions
View Single Post
Unread 29 Feb 2008, 11:11   #34
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: t10 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7n
I've also come to realize how truly bad the xan offensive has been this round, I've just been playing inactively, but I've been attacking these last few weeks and I cant barely find any targets were I won't lose my whole fleet...
Provided you go shadow heavy, I've found plenty of hittable etd and zik. Some xands are also doable, as are fr-based caths, but caths don't have any roids anyway.

And spectre heavy lets you roid terrans.

It's difficult to hit much bigger targets, but my main issue with xand FR is the ease with which they are stopped. Your target will have a lot of anti FR, and there's a seemingly endless number of bombers floating around. That, and Urwins always grounded a lot of etd CO fleets for defence too, which was really annoying.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote