View Single Post
Unread 25 Aug 2005, 09:53   #15
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Stat changes for R15

Quote:
Originally Posted by are
And it had been all of top10 at the start of the round. I agree they had been very strong at the beginning of the round, but I doubt 20% of the top10 will be Cath at the last tick like race distribution suggests. They just serve as XP-whoring jumpstart points for everyone else.

Regards,
_are_
XP whoring? 8 of the top 10 by value are cathaar, with the biggest a whopping 4.4 milliion, the closest non-cath weighs in at 3.5 million value, with 3 other caths larger than him...

The stats we see atm really aren't supporting what you're saying. Particularly considering the effectiveness of cath attack this round, plus, with stolen sentinels, cutters and phoenix the cath can get good defence vs. FI and DE in addition to their anti CO/FR/BS killships.

I really can't see how cath need powering up...
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote