View Single Post
Unread 8 Sep 2010, 14:06   #250
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: NFI Statement on todays political shifts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
heh, all this slagging on ND this and last round shows the overall hipocracy in this fking game. But but, it's ofcourse alot of propaganda too, I can admit myself that I've whined at other alliances for similar shit.

But seriously, can't we for example compaire this round to rounds when Asc and App have dominated together, using the excuse that they worked together since the whole uni ganged up on them?
I can remember a few of those, but not exactly which round numbers. 1 particularly in mind was when Theam and Reese ran Asc.
You mean when Asc let Apprime take a beating, tried to break up the block by napping 2 out of 6 so they could later come out on top, only to be replied with 'no, this block is staying together untill Apprime and Asc are out of the top 6'..... yeah .. that was when Asc and Apprime fully allied for the whole round and destroyed the rest of the universe, still, that was 120 vs. 360 I think...

Oh and wasn't it the same round when VisioN reformed, to play r35 nicely and win r36? What Santa did there was invest.... something a lot of people could learn from.

Last edited by Knight Theamion; 8 Sep 2010 at 14:08. Reason: sucking off Santa in public
Knight Theamion is offline   Reply With Quote