View Single Post
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 12:03   #142
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 40 Days of Infallible Proofs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
As far as I know, at some point entropy seemed incompatible with evolutionary theory. I'm pretty sure the two have been reconciled now: as far as I can tell from some garbled guff on Wikipedia, a lot of people don't like entropy because of the difficulty of defining a 'closed system' (in which it should theoretically occur).

Anyone particularly clued up in their thermodynamics?
There is no inconsistency between thermodynamics and evolution. The only people to have claimed otherwise have misunderstood either one or the other.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote