View Single Post
Unread 16 Jul 2006, 09:04   #133
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all
Re: 40 Days of Infallible Proofs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
There isn't a God.
Hard Atheist sentiment with no basis in logical thought.
Quote:
The law of physics that states “for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction” depicts the operational manner of our universe. Therefore, it is possible that anything could be both mover and the thing moved, or that it could be able to move itself. Everything, consequently, is moved by something. Therefore, it is not necessary to go back to some first mover, which is itself moved by something---and this, I submit to you, is because of physics.
Everything is able to move under its own power? So gravity, heat energy, and binding force are just icing on the cake then? What you are proposing is called perpetual motion and according to the laws of physics and the laws of thermodynamics perpetual motion is simply not possible in the macroscopic world
Quote:
DAY 1 BABY AND YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN OWNED!
Subject statement.

Sorry But I am bit busy today being bashed by a few GD posters while playing in the 24 hour Planetarion World Cup Competition. With about 4 hours to go I think jer is going to win highest scoring planet and his galaxy 1:2 will win the WC unless something drastic occurs to prevent this.

In addition to how we’ve already been able to argue the existence of God, we can continue to use scientific laws and the natural order of the universe to also show that there is a God.

The “Garden Allegory” demonstrates this proof well. For instance, if in a jungle there is a patch of land resembling a garden that is cultivated, planted and weeded, then there must be a gardener. In other words, things that do not have intelligence do not tend toward a result unless directed by some one knowing and intelligent. Therefore, there is something intelligent by which all natural things are arranged in accordance with a plan because order does not appear randomly in chaos. Take, for example, Fibonacci's number, or pi. These numbers appear all over the natural world. Take also, for example, the law of gravity or the truths of mathematics. These axioms are all a natural order which humans do not create. Therefore, these laws must imply a lawmaker. This Lawmaker can be no other than God Himself.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote