View Single Post
Unread 13 Nov 2014, 15:47   #29
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Judging the quality of stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I don't think I've ever seen an alliance discuss its race strategy for the upcoming round in any terms other than the cold hard numbers of the actual ship stats, and the way the characteristics of the races fit into an alliance's preferred way of play for that particular round, be that fort play, trolling or just faffing about. I do not remember ever hearing anyone say "well, CT is going X, so we should go Y", and such a statement carrying any weight.
It's something I've definitely considered before deciding what strategy to go. Obviously the stats themselves have to be fitting as well, but if 3 competing alliances would be rumoured to go Fi/Co and the other competitor Cr/Bs, we definitely take into account the option of countering Fi/Co and attempting to establish friendly relations with the Cr/Bs alliance.

Otherwise I agree with your points, and am especially interested in not having everything available with the first 3-4 days.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote