View Single Post
Unread 17 Nov 2009, 15:33   #202
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Interesting change in politics

No, I'm complaining (I'm not really but that's the word you use) about the dishonesty. I'm quite open about the fact most of my friends are in other alliances. I'm in f-crew because there was a vote and it ended up that way. I have no particular loyalties or hopes, I follow the rules and that's about it. Given my 5 launched attacks so far this round I have a feeling I belong more to the inactive group that doesn't care than the active group that lies about where their priorities are.