View Single Post
Unread 4 Jul 2014, 13:10   #531
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain View Post
So again, whats wrong with that? Getting destroyed a lot sooner means blocks will last a few days instead of a few weeks. Rounds and ally scores will yoyo much more.....Will be much more entertaining.

I see your point about getting defence but with a 30 man tag you could still get defence and get enjoyment from that.

A few years ago I used to play another game (pa clone) that had 30man tags and 5man priv gals. It was far more fun than pa and much more personal.

A system could also be implemented ingame where you could only attack or defend allies you had declared war or allied to ingame. This would mean you would only have a number of possible targets to hit or defend. There could also be a time limit of dropping a war on an alliance making it more strategic of who you are friends / enemies against. This would need a lot more thought but again its a CHANGE and CHANGE is what we need.

Let's spruce this old goose up a bit.
I get it and I like it. Would also slow down the gathering of intel and exile whores as there would be far more galaxies in the game
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote