View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2014, 10:33   #505
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
Already pointed out p3nguins intentionally aimed for Spore in response to our galaxy raiding including fake attacks on non-Spore in your gal raids in order to focus more on Spore.

I think the correct terminology would be that p3nguins were not really wanting war, but then even that opens up a can of worms to why p3nguins conducted itself the way it did without communication to Spore.
I dont know about communications but I have paid attention to our targets each night and we have never hit more than a couple of spore's on a night before we both started ptargeting each other. You are simply too well spread out so cant really intentionally hit your forts because you dont really have any. It is possible Spore got a lot of retals from p3n planets - but that usually happens when you are already attacking the alliance that retals!

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote