View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 01:02   #43
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Resident Evil: possibly the worst film ever made

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Graham]
no i was comparing it to the disney film due to its 'im a real boy' plot , nothing more. your saying my taste is bad? if you actually were able to sit through this 'film' then your an odd guy indeed
I got A.I on DVD for christmas. I love it

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Graham]
NO i am not english in the slightest! would those people who disagree be women? as ive yet to meet a male who actually liked that film.
It uses a lot of English humour - such as our mannerisms etc. So maybe that's one of the reasons you don't like it.

Incidentally, I'm male, and I like it