View Single Post
Unread 16 Jan 2005, 00:55   #9
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Resident Evil: possibly the worst film ever made

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Its not technically a horror film , its just a really badly done "Dark" action flick

Like Blade but without the music.
I thought the first Blade was quite fun But then again, I'm a 'casual' movie fan (is that the equivalent of a casual gamer?).

Resident Evil was pretty dire, but I'm guessing none of you have ever seen 'The Grim'. A dumbass mate; 'OMG THIS LOOKS GREAT', 'no it doesn't, but I suppose it is your turn to pick'.

Stupid, stupid person. Except for perhaps the Grinch, it's the worst film I've even seen part of.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote