View Single Post
Unread 31 Dec 2009, 00:31   #72
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all
Re: Changes for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitbiT View Post
Have you ever considered because of the reason of ending up in an inactive gal; or a gal with new-starters/less-experienced (I don;t like the word "noobs"); or all way valued below your own value?
Last rounds I had to exile 2-7 times, in the new rule-set that means I would have "lost" a whole week of decent attacking/value building. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Last round i played in a rather as you say n00b gal, i enjoyed it just as much as playing in any other galaxy tbh, i wasn't playing serious i grant you that but the experience was possibly just the same and less demanding on myself. I play to the circumstances i find myself in and do the best i can do without trying for more than i can attain given them. in general i have enjoyed the rounds i have played and enjoyed the people i have played with. so i honestly don't see what your issue is here.

Quote:
Yes, I could ask the galaxy to exile me, but if (almost) noone responds I still have to wait those 24hrs, and make sure my fleets are home.
And with more ppl going random cause of the lowered BP limits more exiles will take place.
Have you ever tried making the effort in a galaxy rather than play for yourself? i feel it very hard to condemn new players and the like when the players they are faced with which are so called experienced seem to call them shit and exile rather than give them a chance.

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that would seriously affect the gameplay/joy negatively. The system in which it costs resources according to value of the galaxy makes it already costly enough imo.
I honestly agree with this system if you didn't find yourself a BP and stick with it then all your are trying to achieve is to get in a higher ranked galaxy for an easy ride.

Quote:
Regarding the single-ship targeting, I'm not fond of it, but I want to see how it affects gameplay, cause it works both in attacks as defense. If it works out to be well, it seriously could increase the dynamics in the game, since more attacks will land.
It will be different and clearly you didn't think about what effects it could have on the game itself, your previous statements have made it quite clear you are a player which will exile to the best galaxy possible, the single targeting system would make it much more profitable to play in such a way. hence more of a positive to you. what else it will do is possibly not so... but i will leave you to think about that.

Quote:
BP lowered to 2-3, once again I'm not happy with it, especially with the changed rules of exiling (that will likely to occur more cause of more ppl going random now)
you seem to be someone that likes exiling, hence this change seems pretty moot to you.

and ofc
Happy New Year's Eve to you

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote