View Single Post
Unread 31 Dec 2009, 00:02   #71
NitbiT

NitbiT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Changes for next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
thing is why do you need more than 1 self exile in 24 hours, your gal can exile you as well, when you exile shouldnt you spend some time to see if your new galmates are good enough? oh i guess not if your aiming for a fort gal!
Have you ever considered because of the reason of ending up in an inactive gal; or a gal with new-starters/less-experienced (I don;t like the word "noobs"); or all way valued below your own value?
Last rounds I had to exile 2-7 times, in the new rule-set that means I would have "lost" a whole week of decent attacking/value building. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Yes, I could ask the galaxy to exile me, but if (almost) noone responds I still have to wait those 24hrs, and make sure my fleets are home.
And with more ppl going random cause of the lowered BP limits more exiles will take place.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that would seriously affect the gameplay/joy negatively. The system in which it costs resources according to value of the galaxy makes it already costly enough imo.

===
Regarding the single-ship targeting, I'm not fond of it, but I want to see how it affects gameplay, cause it works both in attacks as defense. If it works out to be well, it seriously could increase the dynamics in the game, since more attacks will land.

===
BP lowered to 2-3, once again I'm not happy with it, especially with the changed rules of exiling (that will likely to occur more cause of more ppl going random now)

Happy New Year's Eve,
NitbiT
NitbiT is offline   Reply With Quote