Thread: Angels
View Single Post
Unread 1 Dec 2007, 10:42   #30
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynchMob
I think they chose to not play for an HC that reaches out every round and naps whole universe, but hey i could be wrong. Yer right tho ducky, Angels has had tons of issues last 4 to 5 rounds.

Maybe we should all start alliances that wanna nap the whole universe and see where PA goes from there?

hmnn....

Pardon? What kind of reaction is that to YOUR alliance failing AGAIN? Arnt you supposed to be the head of Angels? You allowed the likes of raketman to do such a thing as this most likely becuase you wasnt around AGAIN same scanario where i was HC in angels and the round before that when Sjor was HC in Angels. YOUR NEVER THERE!

Fact is even if people outside of the alliance who know raketman (myself included) see him as a good guy the actions he did here was unaceptable. He was the one who most likely recuited all these members in the first place. Promissing them such things maybe as 'it will be different this time' or of course 'we will be playing as a community we are Angels' and how does he repay the members who bought this and signed up with them? by removing them all and allowing them to be roided... thats not a great sign of respect to the members who stood by you is it? And Mob before you come on here and start to try and abuse another alliance (although i do agree with you) maybe you should be concnetrating on controlling the alliance you brought back again and the members which took part in it. And for the love of god learn this time and dont bring it back again with false promisses and false hope.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote