View Single Post
Unread 7 Mar 2006, 23:43   #14
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The old forums were better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
Sadly this is true. Once I was famous and popular around here... no really, I was... but now, I've been gone for half a year or so, the forum went down the shitter and no one notices me. It really shows that internet fame is as valuable as a pluck of pocket fluff.
So instead of trying hard to regain my fame and glory I'm going to have some payback by calling you names for making me waste my time in the past for no more than some bloody pocket fluff. Bastards!
I remember you, but just didn't draw the attention to you coming back. It's still good to have you back though.