Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 13:41   #606
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteInMetz
But here comes the hatch, Assassin (the head of MH team), says that DLR isnt an alliance, how would he know? Who decides what is an alliance and what is not? Since when wasnt it enough to be tagged up ingame?

It seems to me that MH's (Assassin), is trying to dictate politics in planetarion, which imo he has no rights to do..
The fact they run the game gives them the right to dictate what goes on in it. If you dont like it - tough

Quote:
I must admit, i never had much fate in the MH team, not that i dont trust them to catch cheaters, its just that they interpret the rules like _THEY_ want to, which is pure shit imo..
As opposed to interpreting them the ways which benefit you?
Dont forget everyone will have a differing opinion on how to interpret rules - just their opinions dont matter. its what the admins interpret them as which counts
Quote:
Dunno if i really made a point here, but i think im saying, by the thread Assassin made, DLR cant be seen as support planets, hence Assassin is interpreting the rules so DLR isnt an alliance...
if there was one to begin with, it was lost in the attempt to whine about assassin.
Leave the interpreting of rules to those who are eminately more qualified to do so