View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2016, 17:14   #5
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R67 Shipstats proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jintao View Post
  • Co stealers can't target Co
  • If cat has a de that steals BS. There can't be a stealer that allows the cat to steal into cr.

As to why, mostly appoco that insisted on it
I know why Appoco insists on it, but the arguments is lunacy.
And a lot of sets has broken this "golden rule" without Appocomaster even noticing it.

Quote:
I'm guessing you are asking why here more than what it means.
It's hard enough balancing races with 2 pods, let alone 3. Let's not overcomplicate a set right now while people are screaming for something solid.
Again this is just silly. If people prefer 3 pods sets, make 3 pod sets.
Many past sets wouldve been excluded due to this rule.

Quote:
I'm guessing you are asking why here more than what it means.
The more ships the more balancing is needed. Let's not overcomplicate a set right now while people are screaming for something solid.
Im not even sure the goal is to have a super balanced set.
And im not even sure if one or two more ship per race would make it harder to balance either

Quote:
All races should be playable without 1 race being far more superior than any others. Or 1 being far weaker than the rest.
Surely there is more aspects to this game than only attacking, even for a p3nguin player.
If one race has excelent defence ships/emp flack, or what not, that is a trade of from having a lesser attack fleet.
This is just madness, and again stats mafia at play again, if people aint seeing the red line through all these "demands" they must be blind.
The only ones who would get sets accept would be Mz, Tia or Jintao

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK