Thread: R46 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2012, 02:12   #58
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: R46 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe View Post
Ghost/Shadow/Razor, Gryphon/Peg (2 ships!, same class!), Rouge/Enforcer (2 ships!)

Three races can cover everything with only 2 or 3 ships, these stats are very defensive again. Woe to the alliances that let any other get a significant lead, the round will be over just like last round.

1. The Ghost does not cover BS and the Scarab owns the Razor all ends up.

2. Yes Peg is good but not an alliance ship... the Gryphon is not that great vs. itself and CR.

3. Yet again the Rogue is awful against BS and the Enforcer has been nerfed so many times in beta its crap against both CO and DE now!!

In all the viable ALLIANCE setups you need a minimum of 4 ship if not 5 to be a teamplayer and useful to your alliance, that is more spread than most rounds we have had recently.

The only alliance that will go Terran DE will be DLR cos of the fort setup but still they will struggle against FR/DE/CR.

As i said before alliances will play a big part in attack stagnation not the stats. With Tias last round they werent insanely defensive but the fact the universe went 50% fi/co and 50% cr/bs meant that they counter each other and teh attacks stagnated.

From what is going around this round 3 top alliances are all playing different strategies ( i know there only rumours but were hearing Ult is fi/Co, FaNG is fr/de and CT is cr/bs) that means there will holes in them trying to counter each other becauise these stats DO NOT allow you to properly cover all the class in 3 ships!

Please build your 2 ship Xan and Zik setups and watch the BS alliances roll you over all round long .. please!

Last edited by Kaiba; 19 Mar 2012 at 02:20.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote