Thread: Friends
View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2005, 02:39   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Friends

I have lots of friends from the "old days", people I've know for 6-8 years. I've lived with my best friend since I was 14, and still do.
However, the last 2 years I've got to know lots of new people, mainly throught political work, and I've faded away from the more shady characters that I was good friends with before. (We chose different paths, they took the shady one while i took the political one) I still keep in touch with them.
I'm very selective, however, in trusting. Too many times I've encountered people who are just shiteheads, snitches, untrustworthy or assholes to trust many people.

JBG, I feel sorry for your loss. I've also lost friends to that shit. It's a bad world where many of the best go early.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote