Thread: Friends
View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2005, 01:08   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Friends

Almost all of my friendships are from way back, many years. Not I've got a lot of (real) friends but more then enough actually for 'einzelganger' me. Somehow the people I met recently (some years at maximum) will never become more then the 'vague friends, people you sometimes hang out with' people. Don't know exactly why I throw up this wall of distance but I feel it's because getting to know a lot of people is a tiresome and oftenly disapointing hobby.