View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 12:24   #22
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rules enforcement

while there is some more or less subtle trolling included in this thread you fail to see something, or just chose not to see it: the rules are beeing enforced inconsistently which pisses a lot of ppl off. i think that is the reason why Stoom made his post, so don't play the poor victim who got flamed by Stoom out of nowhere and try to understand the complaints that are made here.

they are very valid and as long as the rules are enforced inconsistently, depending on how smart you are, how good your rhetorical skills are, or if you got friends in the PA crew or the MH department more ppl will get pissed off. in my opinion this hurts the game and i can not understand why you, a former member of the PA crew, who (i think) wants this game to stay alive, keeps defending this absolutly shitty set of rules and how they are enforced.