View Single Post
Unread 16 Apr 2008, 12:37   #7
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I found another Jesus (religion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
debate.

Yes. I found another place where God, Jesus, and people against those 2 are trying to convince Christians that we are delusional, stupid, and a threat to human beings as a species. I hope that the good folks from GD could show these morons how to debate properly because so far the information in the blogs is lacking enough credibility and science to disprove God. When I debated on these forums your arguments were much better than the ones I am reading now. Help this guy out some. He really needs to learn how get his ideas across and seem credible. You can check out his myspace and blogs at the following addresses:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=120045661

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ndID=120045661
Have you thought about converting to one of the other religions? They're pretty much all the same...
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote