View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2007, 18:08   #4
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: For the Love on Moses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I seriously don't understand how you cannot find a job.

I don't mean to sound blunt or rude, but if you actually wanted a job you could find one. It isn't difficult. Just get a crappy one at your local cinema or something for a stopgap, while you look for something else.

I can only think that deepdown, you have a horrible fear of working properly and so find excuses or reasons to not work - resulting on you applying to jobs which you pretty much know you won't get. Which is pretty shit.
Wow. You really should be a psychologist or something. that was really insightful! that's why I was rejected from working in Iceland, I just didn't want to work! God, it's like you've just reached into my mind and extracted my inner consiousness. It's all so obvious now! I love living at home with no money and no social life in a shity little town which I despise to my very core. God, it's all so clear to me noe. God, tk you should watch out of the government they will want to cut up your brain and run tests on it to discover the secret to your mind-reading skills. Super!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
So, you just finished uni or what?
It also took me 2 or 3 months to find a job after I finished my education, and I have to say it was the second most horrible time of my life (the most horrible one directly followed: my first job).

I guess you send in your CV with your application, and they turn you down on your experience only? Can't you add something on your CV, like stuff that you do/did in your spare time and is related to your field of study? Doing graphics/game programming in my spare time greatly helped me finding a job. And if you really have no experience you have to sell yourself. Like put in those letters that you are a quick learner and you have the greatest confidence you can learn and adapt to their company with the greatest of ease. You're a product man! SELL YOURSELF!
I finished university a year ago. I have no field of study. there is nothing I particularly want to do so I have aplied for everything, without sucess.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote