View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2007, 17:55   #2
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: For the Love on Moses

I seriously don't understand how you cannot find a job.

I don't mean to sound blunt or rude, but if you actually wanted a job you could find one. It isn't difficult. Just get a crappy one at your local cinema or something for a stopgap, while you look for something else.

I can only think that deepdown, you have a horrible fear of working properly and so find excuses or reasons to not work - resulting on you applying to jobs which you pretty much know you won't get. Which is pretty shit.