View Single Post
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 08:12   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Desert Island Discs

This is surprisingly hard, any single piece of music would annoy me to no end after a while in such a situation I can imagine.

I'll return later to drop my final list of songs but I'm pretty sure I'll bring a piano or another intstrument as luxury item. I don't play an instrument myself but I always wanted to learn to play the piano, guitar or even violin so there, also in the long run it might be much more enjoyable then listening to the same 8 pieces of music every time.

It goes the same for books..I can't imagine a book still being interesting after so many years. Maybe Homer's Odyssee? I never read it and knowing that the verses where really ment to be sung it could be used on multiple purposes, also it's supposed to be good as people considered it being the best that has ever been written untill around the 18th century.

edit:

Can I trade these pieces of music and the book for a pen and paper supply? I'll keep the piano as a luxury good.

Last edited by SilverSmoke; 15 Oct 2007 at 08:26.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote