View Single Post
Unread 15 May 2007, 13:43   #21
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Skins - Question/Request

I looked into doing a new text-only stylesheet, and possibly an Excel one as well.

However, despite the fact that the code has received a number of improvements last round (a number of which were even suggested by myself), it still is a gigantic mess of random font tags, mixed HTML and XHTML tags, nested tables and essentially lacking any sense of semantics or structure, making it way too much work to write a decent looking stylesheet that doesn't break something on half the pages.

So yeah, consider this my roundly rant at the developers who seemingly wouldn't recognize HTML if it hit them in the face with a baseball bat.

PS. Also half the skins currently ingame don't work properly (sup Cathaar) or are ****ing horrible to look at (sup The Gate).

Last edited by Leshy; 15 May 2007 at 13:51.
Leshy is offline   Reply With Quote