View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2003, 17:30   #26
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
What was the first?
--------
I was genuinely stunned when the good people of Yugoslavia actually went and voted milosevic out of office.

Until then I had always been of the assumption that anyone committing mass genocide will always be loved by his people.

The possibility that people can remove cruel tyrants peacefully without putting in place someone even worse leaves hope for us yet (to me at least).
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote