Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2007, 15:48   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
So im thinking its coming close to the time when i need a new internet forum. I'm not leaving and i will still post here but its reasonably unrewarding to make long threads and posts any more, not to mention we've done every argument about 1000 times over.
I was thinking the same thing recently but I don't think I'll bother moving to a different internet forum to continue posting. Quite honestly I dislike doing "social" things like that deliberately. It's like going out to some event in order just to meet new friends or pick up gurlz or whatever inane justification you're giving to yourself. I only go to events, and in a broad sense an internet forum is one big stream of events, because I specifically want to go to that one and personally I can't imagine there's a new forum out there I'd enjoy posting on at first.

Largely I think I enjoyed GD over the past number of years because I spent a fairly significant part of my "young adulthood" (faggot phrase I know) here and it helped mould me as a person. That said I'm now very aware of what each interesting, and of course this is subjective, poster's opinions are so there's not much to gain by continuing various arguments which, as you said, have been done a thousand times before. I don't really come here to be kept up to date on people's lives or anything like that and I probably wouldn't bother posting at all if it wasn't for the fact I'm a) a moderator and b) still play PA.

I don't think I've seen a forum I genuinely like bar this one, it has a very personal brand of irony and pseudo-bitterness I find fantastic. This is partly the reason I come off as a hostile dick sometimes, when people seem intent on changing this style I get annoyed.