View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2005, 23:39   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: mp3 players, digital cameras and mobile phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Anything under 3MP would suck regardless of other technologies. Sure, you might get a 5MP camera which is better than a 7MP camera, but you won't find a 2MP camera that is better than a 7MP camera.
Do go away and learn what your talking about, please.

Megapixel ratings have nothing to do with image quality.
They never have and they never will.
It's like saying if you up the resolution of your monitor it makes everything look better.

I can take 12 megapixel images if i wanted to but so ****ing what they take up twice the space and arent a noticeably better picture.
I can take 1 megapixel images with a proper camera and they are fine. The megapixel rating has NO EFFECT ON THE QUALITY OF THE PICTURE.
I can take 1.3 megapixel photos with my phone and they are shit. It wouldn't matter if my phone was 15MP , the image is shit because of a lack of space for proper optics and proper sized CCD/CMOS sensor(s).
I can take a 0.25MP photo with my camera and it's still a better picture than the ones my phone takes. My phone was made in 2005, that camera i've had since 2001.

Please, for me, stop being obsessed with megapixels, they really don't mean as much as the retailers would love you to think when it comes to cameras.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia