Thread: Mehh
View Single Post
Unread 17 Sep 2010, 13:41   #214
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mehh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
As for kj's ramblings about how nothing is actually true and everyone's the same blah blah blah don't be an idiot. Everything is not the same.
I'm amazed and impressed that you manage to conclude this from my reply. Especially since that wasn't what i said.

I said that this is typical AD behavior. Now everyone is yelling and crying like a baby over it but next time an alliance needs NFI then they'll act all nice and friendly --> hence my point that alliances and players are opportunists (most of them).

I also said everyone has been in the position on AD where he had to defend himself or his alliance. But also in the position where you have a full frontal attack vs someone else or another alliance --> Hence the hypocrite part.

AD is heaving for the ill-informed. I mean, nobody can deny that AD is a PR platform where you try to convince your fellow gamers. --> Hence the uninformed or ignorant. Alot of people base their opinion on heresay or something someone claims on AD ...

Nway, I cba to argue if you fail to understand what I meant. Then again, I'm not surprised you did.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote