Thread: Mehh
View Single Post
Unread 17 Sep 2010, 09:25   #207
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about
Re: Mehh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran View Post
Intention to break an agreement is equally bad. Killing someone or attempting to kill someone ... yes there's a degree in severity but both are considered crimes. So if you contact other alliances and negotiate a deal that would end your already established agreement, then you've not played an honest round.

That is ofcourse the definition. Question is ... is this applicable in a game that encourages players and alliances to do whatever is needed to secure victory. That's a whole different story. I for one think backstabbing is fine. It's not ethical nor does it create friends, but it could serve the purpose which is what matters to me.

Actually I donīt think you can be sued for saying "I want to kill you", at least Iīm pretty sure thatīs not possible in germany.

As to the whole backstabbing thing: I think itīs a matter of personal choice.
However, the point that has been made before is the fact NFI (Kenny) made big words about how they certainly wouldnīt do exactly what theyīve done. Thatīs pretty much all this is about, maybe add the hypocrisy of saying "weīre going to make this interesting" while securing fresh NAPs to ensure it wonīt be too interesting in the end.

I for one donīt give a fck about this move, apart from laughing about ND for being at the pointy end of the stick without the support they could have gotten earlier in the round.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote