View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2018, 02:35   #61
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Top planet rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS View Post
I just detailed it as much as possible since you brought it up. I don't think Ult getting roided or not is relevant.
And thank you for detailing it.
Atleast now ww atleast know not to listen to eksero as he either has selective memory, or would claim anything to try make it look like Ultores takes some moral high ground.

Obviously i was kinda implying he got reported by Ult because of a disagreement due to not following fleet/ground/whatever order and then leaving (not reported, then kicked as eksero claimed). Wich you just confirmed.

If someone is cheating, you report it. Its not a reversible action, once it has happend you should be reported/closed.
"If you stop now, its okey for us, we wont get you rightfully closed"

"Innocent untill leaving Ultores" seems to be to be the case this time, if they had infacted reported it instantly once they noticed it, they could avoid being "beaten with a stick"

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote