View Single Post
Unread 12 Dec 2006, 16:07   #24
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: The Christmas Repeal

Repealing the Parliament Act would be an awful, awful idea; unless the upper house was COMPLETELY overhauled.

I didn't realise bicycling on the pavement was illegal. I'd repeal that law. It's far more fun on the pavement than on the road. And now Why Don't We Do It In The Road by The Beatles is in my head. That's my christmas gift, from me, to you.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote