View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2009, 19:42   #261
ATRO

ATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant futureATRO has a brilliant future
Re: R31 rumour thread

I personally think your idea is flawed CBA, simply because too many people are involved and human nature dictates they will get bored and wander off and do their own thing. Either that or they will be too worried about the alliances they are teaming with ****ing them over and backstabbing them that they will go off and do their own thing.

I don't think someone beating the crap out of Ascendancy would be a bad thing for Planetarion it's just i think your suggestion would quickly descend into a joke but i have been wrong plenty.

If i were to play this game at a decent activity level again i would be enticed into an alliance that had novel ideas and tactics on how to beat Ascendancy, gangbanging aint the way to go.

As for your idea VenoX that anyone that joins Ascendancy from here on in is a coward i think that could be a tad unfair. I would love to think if they are still around in the future and i could dedicate some time to the game that i could play there. Simply just to see what it's like playing in an alliance without regiment, not because i would be afraid to go up against them.
On that same note there are other alliances i wish i could have/might experience(d) at some point.

There are enough people playing the game of decent quality and decent enough nous to put up a decent challenge against Ascendancy if they really try. For crying out loud Omen and Denial gave them a good run, nothing is unbreakable.
ATRO is offline   Reply With Quote