View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2013, 15:03   #43
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Powerabuse by a former HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
Why didn't you just tell Kargool 3 members got kicked for defending against TGV and another 4 or 5 (guessing) deleted their planets. You only really 'kicked' a couple of players didn't you? And I'm sure those were the inactives?

Then nothing would have happened and we could have all lived happily ever after.
Like he cares about that. He didnt really give me a chance to explain and just went off on things. I think I said something along the lines that he wasnt HC and wasnt here the whole round so doesnt have the whole picture but not 100% sure.
In either case like it wouldnt have mattered that 3 people defended against a TGV attack and that 2 where on deletion mode for sure due to a baby coming and possibly 2 others due to some serious infractions. In either case whats done is done and he wasnt looking for an explanation, he just wanted to rant more than anything otherwise he would have taken my suggestion during eorc and gone for a walk or something and talk to me in a few days when he has calmed down.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote