View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2013, 16:50   #26
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Powerabuse by a former HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
I am sorry but I disagree that a founder has absolute and total control of the name. An alliance evolves over time and if a founder is not active in the alliance for several rounds/years and others have continued the name what your saying is that the same founder can come back and reclaim the name at any time and deprive everyone of it. This is not whats happening here, its much more than that.

As I stated before this isnt 2 groups of people wanting to play under a tag, its 1 group depriving the other of wanting to play under a tag. And its not like we are Dasoh/Yoshi hijacking a tag or anything. I never removed kargools access to any of the channels, I just increased Influences and my access so that he cant take over the channels again and take our access away. While kargool was a MH I never removed his access to any channels at all, hell I even asked him if he wanted to be added to the tgv internal channels so he can stay connected to the community and such but he declined stating that "it could be viewed as a conflict of interest" since he was a MH after all.
This is not the first time there has been a discussion about who got the rights to run alliance under an old name.
There is no right answer to this im sure, but im just displaying my opinon it.
If the founders dont agree with playing under the name, i dont understand why you would stirr up so much sh*t to be able to do so.
Just take your group some place else, call Your self Deprived Vikings or something of your own likings.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote