View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2016, 22:23   #66
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: R68 Shipstat proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
In an example from last round, a Guardian stops 6825 resources worth of Drake (T1) and 6711 resources worth of Wyvern (T2).

I ran into this problem with my r50 stats as welland I solved it by not having EMP ships fire at multiple meta-classes. No Co/Fr, no De/Cr. With that rule, you can have different target efficiencies for different metaclasses, say 100 resources per gun against Fi/Co, 400 against Fr/De and 1000 against Cr/Bs. You could also put the boundaries elsewhere, for example between Fr and De.
I'm not sure if I understand what the problem actually is. If you want the Guardian to be less effective T2, why not simply raise all Bs's ERes? (and increase guns on ships with T1 Bs accordingly).
It only becomes a problem when you have multiple EMP ships firing in different directions. What ship on which stats would be problematic?

PS. the silence on stats this close to signups has me slightly worried...
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote