Thread: Women
View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 17:16   #46
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Women

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
chyna.. very muscular and very manly *ehermmm*
I've seen clips of her home-made sex tape called "One Night in China" (google for it, nsfw!!). Suffice to say that she is in no way hot. Also, those years of injecting testosterone means that she...umm....has something now resembling a 3 inch cock.

Personally - Neve Campbell. I've said it before and I'll say it again - Wild Things.