View Single Post
Unread 30 Dec 2005, 09:00   #39
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: R16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
on this issue one might ask why 1up played r15.

because.
Any chance you can clear that comment up for me?

1up went into the round as prepared as anyone with a better chance of winning than most and as much of an equal chance of winning as the rest.

I'm not entirely sure how you're trying to compare 1up entering a round with the intent of winning with ND entering around already knowing most of thier members can't be bothered and that they have no chance.

If thats how ND want to play a round then that is, of course, entirely thier choice but I just don't see the comparison you're making.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters

Last edited by mazzelaar; 30 Dec 2005 at 09:35.