View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 18:27   #325
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts
Re: so, the english are raping again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_spammer
So essentially its our fault that your people are so thick that they topple one tyrant simply to elevate another?
no, its your fault that whenever our people were able to get rid of a dictator, your governemnt came meddling and helped another dictator gain power.

Quote:
You seem to be arguing that every event in iran is our fault, you claim that Kohmeni had no popular support yet you argue that he had the massed support of the non-urban population,various islamic groups and various student bodies.
I never claimed khomeini had no popular support. what are you saying??? khomeini was the symbol of the iranian revolution. I corrected yahwe because he was implying that the revolution was carried out by shiite extremists. An insult to the millions of people who were killed and tortured under the shahs brutal rule.

Quote:
You claim that kohmeni was given shelter and aid by the west , whilst using the fact that France wanted to kill him as proof that we supported the shah..
nono, yahwe said I should be thankfull that france was generously giving shelter to khomeini. I showed him how ridicilous his statement was. they wanted to kill him. great shelter.

Khomeini was a compromise solution for the west. They preferred an islamic dictatorship instead of a possible communistical Iran

Quote:
Your country was weak and divided, your people were poor and ill educated,
my country was not weak and divided. Iran was united in the desire to throw out the dictator shah. we did it 2 times in 25 years. my people were poor an dill educated because the puppet dictator installed by the west after ww2 was letting the west rob out our country and take all our money

Quote:
now your country is strong and (fairly) united, your people are now rich(er) and well(ish) educated
waaao, so your supporting the mullahs in iran?? in your opinion they have been good for iran yes??#
after alll we are strong and united right???? and yes richer too

wao didnt think you were a mullah lover. explains alot though

Quote:
and still you moan that its not fair, its not right, why couldn't you just leave us alone to scratch our arses in the dust and oppress our women.
You sicken me on so many levels, I hope germany decides that it is time for you to return home.
your arrogance is so sickening. going around, invading countries, robbing them , screwing whole countries up and then say : hey it wasnt our problem, go oppress your women.

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote