Thread: R66 ship stats
View Single Post
Unread 1 Mar 2016, 12:37   #60
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough
Re: R66 ship stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
The discussion/complaint is that FORTS are the issue, Krypton was going on about FENCES which are a completely different animal. They both operate differently and have different goals when created.

Mz is kind of right rho, this boils down to galaxies vs alliances. Certain HCs allow attacks against 4 of its members to be a call to war for the whole 60. This is bad politics as it drags your alliance down because 4 guys decided to play together. Alliances need to be less pissy over raids then maybe the politics would be more fluid and less to kill the round for their members so early on. I'm all up for big wars but the excuses you guys use to start them nowadays is ridiculous.
Anyway how you put it, these stats is not possible to play in any other way then xp or forts. Random is not an option if you want to go for value, there is no way for an alliance to cover inc without fort or def planets. Which is what I try to point out.

I don't think forts will disappare with other stats, but this makes it impossible to even try. CO works to a certain degree, but you would need def planets to cover the holes.

Forting is extremley much better then not to fort if you want any kind of def with this stats. I've posted an explanation why earlier, but nobody have tried to debate it.
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote