View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2018, 18:51   #45
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice
Re: Remove EXP or nerf it to oblivion

XP isn't the problem the stats and quests made xp a problem this round it was identified pre round start how strong Xan would be by multiple people in stats channel no one listened to us.

It is what it is the XP allies won the round as predicted once the quests were noticed it is what it is the people incharge have been notified and they said they will look into it and make sure it won't be repeated next round.

Many comments in here are valid some are useless same as most threads i guess every now and then you need a chill round like this shame my ally didn't chill and tried to defend and lost sleep this round but didn't matter when the xp allies came nothing you can do against massive assaults of xan's in XP rounds you cant even gain xp back as they have such low value.

Picked wrong strat for the round but we kept on fighting 1 comment above is 100% correct another round like this and game will die 30 of my members have quit the game after this round due to this round as it's not the style of game they want to play attacking and defending is what a game is about not just half assed attacking and succeeding without defending.

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote