Thread: Angels/NewDawn
View Single Post
Unread 2 Mar 2006, 16:31   #642
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angels/NewDawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipZ^
Depends if you count them as an allaince or a BG - the cooperation with ND seems to indicate BG. EXilition got ripped to shreds for thier handfull of "support planets" now its fine to have them...as long as they are tagged \o/
No, the rule was put in place because those planet were mostly just defence for eX. Whether DLR is a bg or an alliance is irrelevant. I just find it stupid that someone tires to dictate that an alliance can block with another, but a bg can't. And what does it matter if DLR and ND share one joint channel, or 10 for that matter, as long as they don't defend each other constantly. If they use the channel to chat or arrange retals / counters / fleetcatches, i don't see any rules being broken.