Thread: 5:3
View Single Post
Unread 9 Dec 2008, 12:55   #42
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: 5:3

The last 2 rounds have been way too boring.

PA is starting to look like pia where Dragons owned everything every fking round, no matter what.( because of massive cheats most of the time! but still ) Now asc are doing the same.( yes we cheat also! or maybe not ) I just cant see any alliance or group of alliances with enough skill or dedication to beat us as it is, and for me that kills my motivation to play

Would be nice if kaifux or someone else, came back/ put an effort into pa and stole like 20-30 players from asc, and started something, so that 2 competent alliances could again fight for #1.

I actually thought there would be a competition this round, with denial. But the uselessness from them, and the other alliances shocked me yet again.

So in the meantime! lets play homm3! #excesum is the place to be and me and rico the ones to beat! ( u will all own appo, olata and newt anyway, cause they suck )

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote