View Single Post
Unread 21 Jun 2014, 15:12   #233
eksero

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkee
Since I feel I'm probably the only one that kept overall incoming/outgoing stats during the "war" with ult I thought I'd post some headline stats.

p3ng received:
day 0 - 22 - Random gal raid inc.. p3ng didnt tell ult we were starting a fight as we are horrible people.
day 1 - 84 - Ult/heroes
day 2 - 161 - Ult/heroes/bf/face
day 3 - 182 - Ult/heroes/bf/face
day 4 - 177 - Ult/heroes/bf/face
day 5 - 178 - Ult/heroes/bf/face
day 6 - 149 - Ult/heroes/face

p3ng were sending between 65-80 attack fleets a night purely at ult and I think ct were sending also but we were in no way coordinating with ct as it wasnt really a decision between us and anyone to go for ult we wanted to just do some 1 on 1.

There were random spore incs and hr at points but I couldnt be bothered adding them in as they were probably gal raids.

Im unsure whether ult asked for help or whatever vs p3ng, i dont really care but most people jumped on us. It was quite a stale mate for the first couple of days and was quite fun but it got very boring and tiring when bf/faceless joined in.

Right now we are neither side of the block we kind of feel like we dont care either. I know blue_esper asked about coordinating on faceless and I said I wasn't interested as the inc on faceless from p3ng was purely due to their ****ish ways during our 1 on 1 attempt with ult.

I have to admit I feel slightly sorry seeing ult getting smashed right now, but there is still plenty of time for them to bounce back ofcource. Their inc undoubtedly will be bigger than when we had ours. Our fight was much early on and I guess value in fleets was quite messy back then whereas now attack fleets are probably more focused.

We struggled vs ult co, even now I would say that we would struggle with it. Even though we went 80% xan stopping mass co which was mostly showing eta 7 when we were very slow with our research made it hard to get fleets out to def. Reverant were junk and we hadn't had chance to build up enough fr flack for spirits to be of use and even then they were always lagging the eta. As mentioned by Theodd though xan attacking is very good. I dont think the def is all its been made out to be in this thread. It maybe helps us cover fakes within cr eta's but due to the early bashing our value is low and it doesnt allow us to def easily right now.

As far as I am aware, we coordinated on p3ng with faceless for one night, before we stopped hitting you. Any incs you received from them or BF before that was their own doing / random raids.

As for our incs, the 'easiest' night so far we had 250 hostile fleets.
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote