View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 02:16   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Hey, someone removed my sig.

When this thread reached 10 posts, i was disinterested

When this thread reached 15 posts, i was bored with it

When it passed 20 posts, it officially became something i couldnt be arsed with.

Can something so pointless continue indefinetely? And be encouraged by people with better things to do?

OH I THINK IT CAN MR BOJANGLES!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote